An annual tradition hit Houston area medical schools on Friday as graduating 4th year students received their residency matches. Match Day, is a national initiative with medical schools and hospitals around the nation participating in facilitating matches for new doctors.
(Video: Texas Medical Center News)
- Match Day: Future doctors find out where they will spend their residency (KPRC 2 News)
- Match Day 2017: Hospitals disclose medical residency destinations (Houston Chronicle)
- Match Day at Houston medical schools has a touch of St. Patrick’s Day spirit and lots of inspiring stories (Culture Map Houston)
- Medical students learn their future during Match Day 2017 (KTRK 13 News)
- Texas Medical Center Celebrates Match Day 2017 (TMC News)
- Medical ‘Match Day’ Hampered by Travel Ban (VOA News)