The problem of military-related suicides has been a major story nationally for the past few years. Last night a focus on the problem came close to Houston, as the tragic case of Sugar Land resident Clay Hunt, was profiled on 60 Minutes.
(Video: CBS News – 60 Minutes)
Join the Conversation
Are You Prepared?: Get A Copy Now
- Texas Special Education Ranks Near the Bottom Nationally
- Texas Veterans Strike Force Seeks to Pick-Up Where Federal Veterans Administration is Too Slow
- In Face of Immigrant Surge, Governor Perry Will Send National Guard Troops To Border
- HISD Investigation Records Raise More Questions About STAAR Cheating Allegations
- Fleeing Violence, Threats, and Economic Hardship: Why Honduran Families Head to the U.S.